Green energy is environmental friendly and provides long-term sustainability to everyone.
Green power is also good for the bottom line. New energy regulations in Ontario include a feed-in tariff program which not only enables businesses to power their facilities using solar technology, but to leverage the value of any excess power generated by feeding it back into the provincial grid.
Motechs Electric provides all customers who are interested in renewable power solutions complete installation and connection services that meet the needs of projects of any size, including:
- A facility consultation to assess your energy requirements and recommend appropriate types and sizes of photovoltaic solar arrays
- Full solar panel and inverter installation
- Connection of your solar system to the grid
- System testing and performance reporting
- Orientation and training for your facility-management team
- Ongoing annual maintenance
We are also involved with utility scale Ontario projects, We can help you achieve your goals in the solar energy field by offering:
- Underground Collection Systems
- DC Wiring and Control Systems Installations
- Security System installation
- Weather Station System Installations
Request a Project Consultation
Contact us today to arrange an appointment for estimating/review your requirements.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our Project Team will contact you soon.